In force since 26/09/2018.
- PRIVACY-POLICY TERMS
- Excellence – Excellence Spółka Akcyjna, KRS 0000427300, NIP 7331312783, hereinafter also referred to as “the Controller”.
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name and surname, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual, including the device’s IP address, location data, Internet ID and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
- Cookie – A small file saved on the user’s computer, which stores settings and other information used on the pages visited by the user. Cookies may contain site settings or be used to track user interactions with the site to tailor content to user preferences.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on Data Protection).
- Websites – websites belonging to Excellence, within which the Administrator provides services. The websites are located at the following addresses: www.excellence-sa.com,www.sklep.syropy.eu
- Online shop – shop at www.sklep.syropy.eu
- User – any natural person visiting websites belonging to Excellence
- Customer – a registered or unregistered user placing an order in the online shop
The Website Administrator and the Controller of Personal Data of Website Users within the meaning of the GDPR is Excellence Spółka Akcyjna, with its registered office at Lipa 20a, 95-010 Stryków, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for Łódź -Śródmieście in Łódź, the 20th Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000427300.
- 3.WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?Excellence processes such personal data provided by the Customer during registration or the ordering of products in the online shop, as
- First name
- Last name
- Place with street and property/apartment number
- Contact telephone number
- E-mail address
Excellence also processes the personal data provided by the User when subscribing to the newsletter, such as the e-mail address.
In addition, Excellence processes the User’s personal data provided when filling in the contact form, such as first name, last name, e-mail, and contact telephone number.
- 4. THE PURPOSES OF PERSONAL-DATA PROCESSINGExcellence may process the Customers’ personal data for the purpose of
- concluding and performing a contract for the provision of services by electronic means – the basis for processing is the necessity to perform the contract for the provision of services by electronic means (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- completing orders in an online store at www.sklep.syropy.eu – the basis for processing is the necessity to conclude and perform a sales contract concluded remotely via an online shop (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- keeping accounting documentation related to the concluded sales contracts – the basis for processing is the necessity to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the Controller (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- communicating with the Customers – the basis for processing is the Customers’ consent,
- providing information on the order status – the basis for processing is the necessity to conclude and perform a sales contract concluded remotely via an online shop (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- sending a newsletter, if the Customers have expressed their willingness to receive it; the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of Excellence in the direct marketing of goods and services,
- responding to enquiries submitted via the contact form; the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of Excellence in the direct marketing of goods and services,
- participating in contests organised on the Website; the basis for data processing will each time be indicated in the Rules of the competition.
- CUSTOMER PERSONAL-DATA SHARING
We provide the Customers’ personal data (first name, last name, delivery address, contact telephone number) to courier companies for the purpose of delivery, and also to entities providing accounting, legal, marketing, and IT services.
- THE TERM OF PERSONAL-DATA PROCESSING
Personal data shall be stored by the Controller for the period of holding an account on the Website. After deleting the account, the data will be removed from the databases of the Website.
The personal data of unregistered Users is stored in the order history. Personal data is stored for the time resulting from the applicable legal regulations concerning the storage of accounting records.
- THE RIGHTS OF CUSTOMERS CONNECTED WITH PERSONAL-DATA PROCESSING
The Controller shall ensure that the rights set out below are exercised. The Customers may exercise their rights by submitting a request via e-mail to email@example.com, or by means of the contact form on www.excellence-sa.com, which will be recognised immediately during Excellence’s office hours.
- Customers have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether we process their personal data.
- The right to object to the use of the data.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of data when the processing is based on the consent of the User.
- The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”). Once a request to delete personal data has been submitted and implemented, we will not be able to provide services involving personal data. Customers have the right to demand the deletion of all or some of the personal data.
- Customers have the right to demand that the processing of their personal data be limited. Should a Customer submit such a request, we will not use his or her data until it has been examined.
- The right to access, rectify and update personal data.
- The right for Excellence to transfer personal data to another controller on the request of the Customer.
- Customers may submit complaints, inquiries and requests to us regarding the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights.
- If Customers believe that their right to personal data protection or other rights granted to them under the GDPR have been infringed, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- PERSONAL-DATA SECURITY
We make every effort to ensure the security of the Customer’s personal data. Websites use encrypted data transmission (SSL) during the registration and work of our consultants, which ensures the protection of identifying data, and significantly hinders the interception of access to the personal data of the Customers and Users by unauthorised systems or persons.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, mainly text files, stored in the end-devices of the Website Users, intended for use with the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the length of time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
- The Website Administrator is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device, with access to them.
Cookie files are used for the following purposes
- creating statistics which help to understand how the Website Users use the web pages, which can lead to the improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- determining the User profile, in order to display tailored advertising materials which are matched to a given profile, in particular the Google Network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookie: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website, or turn off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters ,or until the User deletes them.
- None of the cookies used by the Website contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify a specific User.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end-device by default. Website Users can change their settings in this respect. The browser allows the cookies to be deleted. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. The “help” section and browser documentation contain detailed information on the subject. The “help” section of the browser will best describe how to disable and delete cookies. Below are links to the cookie management manuals for the most-popular browsers:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=3421433
- Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history
- Cookies placed on the end-device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator of the Website.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads tailored to the way the Users use the Website. For this purpose, Cookies can store information about the Users’ navigation path, or how long they remain on the page.
- Within the scope of the information on user preferences collected through the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit the cookie-related information using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
For each contest organised by the Service, the rules and regulations are created and made available on the Website.